THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ
Libro in versione digitale, non cartaceaQuesto libro richiede l'utilizzo delle applicazioni bSmart
Peso libro 11,5 MB
Pagine libro 34
Risorse extra 8
Testo liquido No
DescrizioneHave you ever met Munchkins or Winkies or monkeys with wings and an all powerful wizard? This is the story of how Dorothy made some wonderful friends in a magic land and how she tried to get back home to Kansas. Did she manage? You’ll have to read the story to find out!
Friendship | Fantasy | Courage and persistence
In this Reader you will find:
Games and language activities | An audio recording of the story | A picture dictionary Syllabus
Colours, clothes, parts of the body, directions
Grammar and structures Present simple, Verb + infi nitive, Must and have to for obligation, Determiners: some - any, Adjectives of description and feeling, Prepositions of place
The Multi-ROM CD that accompanies the Young ELI Readers adds a new, digital dimension to reading in class with an interactive whiteboard (IWB), to reading in the school multimedia centre or to reading at home on the PC.
The Multi-ROM CD allows children to:
- follow fun animations of the story;
- listen to the recordings on either a conventional CD player or a PC;
- do engaging, interactive and auto-correcting exercises.
Now with more exciting new features:
- A flip-though version of the entire book.
- A “karaoke” function that highlights the text as the recording is played.
- An interactive game.
- A “Record” function that allows children to record their own voices and practise pronunciation and intonation.